As a highly sought after Sydney painter, Men in White remains committed to excellence in customer service and operations, and we know that is what time poor building professionals expect.
We bring our valuable skills and eye for quality to commercial and office painting, particularly in the sensitive areas of health, education and food preparation. We have found a values-fit with Sydney schools and hospitals around our commitment to the environment and use of low VOC acrylic paints. This makes for excellent working relationships.
Men in White is a Dulux Accredited painter and a proud member of the Master Painters Association NSW. A fully licensed and insured company, we have $10 million Public Liability Cover and appropriate Workers Compensation Insurance. We are committed to safe work practices and have comprehensive OHS guidelines.
Here’s what you can count on:
- We are polite, punctual, and neat.
- We respect our clients and their premises.
- We will produce an itemised quote within 48 hours.
- Upon acceptance of the quote, we offer drama-free scheduling with clear start and finish dates. It’s important to us to keep the communication flowing right from the start.
- All work will be executed with a high level of craftsmanship.
- We follow Australian Standards and use premium materials according to manufacturers’ specifications.
- We focus on appropriate surface preparation so that the coating will be sound. And we’re committed to the aesthetic results of the outcome.
- When the work is completed, MIW will clean and vacuum the site. Every time.
- Water Smart practices are the centrepiece of our sustainability policy
- We are passionate about continuous improvement when it comes to minimising our environmental footprint.
View our featured projects for examples of recent commercial projects.
A case study of a commercial client:
FAMILY LAW COURTS OF AUSTRALIA, Commercial Interior Repaint
Client: United Group Services, Commonwealth Law Courts of Australia
Sector: Public Institutions
Interior repaint Lionel Bowen Building: offices, reception, meeting rooms, corridors, childcare facility
Date completed: 1 January 2007
This project won Best Commercial Repaint in the Master Painters Awards for Excellence 2007. The project had two key challenges: a tight timeframe and applying new technology to an age-old problem – smell. The job was completed in the six days between Christmas and New Year when the court was closed. To minimise ‘new paint’ smell, the team converted a traditional solvent-based system to a new acrylic-based system with almost no volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions